As a winner of the prestigious Life Buzz Award™, your product may be featured or mentioned in several media opportunities including radio, newspapers, websites, press releases, newsletter articles, upcoming books and our new monthly magazine (to launch in WINTER, 2012) and focused strategies.
READ NEW EXCITING UPDATES HERE!
READ THE MOST RECENT PARENT TO PARENT SURVEY
Here are the many ways your product will benefit through winning the Parent To Parent Life Buzz Award:
- Parent to Parent (http://www.parenttoparent.com)
Our sister website is linked to tons of sites as Parent to Parent delivers resources, articles, columns and radio segments to many. The popularity increases on a daily basis as we continue to use our marketing expertise in online community involvement, as well as off, in preserving our quality criteria for the media, parents and our winners.
- LifeBuzzAward.com (http://www.LifeBuzzAward.com)
A press release is distributed once a month to entertainment newspapers as well as business newspapers, radio and TV stations and tons of family magazines. This continues to help us build a presence in the business world as a new entrepreneur company as well as offering major exposure for our winners.
Marketing and Advertising the Parent to Parent Life Buzz Award™ is an ongoing process. We are not located in one city with one name. Parent to Parent™ just celebrated its FIFTEENTH year! The award-winning column appears nationwide and in Canada in newspapers, parenting publications and magazines and throughout the Internet. Best-selling author and award-winning columnist, Jodie Lynn, CEO/Founder, LifeBuzzAward.com, also supplies family and health articles for major websites. These articles are different from her column, Parent to Parent.
As a devoted team, we clearly demonstrate our loyalty to this endeavor by having classic companies stand behind us such as PBSKids TV producer, Sue Castle, (see What People Are Saying section for her comments) in addition, there are other top leading and upcoming artists joining our campaign, such as Taggies, Inc. Taggies are huggable and lovable plush toys for babies and are distributed in Walmart, Target and many bookstores as well as specialty shops nationwide.
We are thrilled to be associated with PBSKidsTV and Disney.com. They are both very deserving winners of the Life Buzz Award and our sites are linked to increase their exposure as well as ours. We are very grateful for this type of recognition and look forward to an inspiring future as we continue to help parents and children discover the very best products, programs and music.
Note: LifeBuzzAward.com and ParentToParent.com and all endeavors and entities are wholly owned and operated by Martin-Ola Press/Parent to Parent; Jodie Lynn, CEO.
Radio broadcasts via Internet Radio Shows such as:
- Inside Parenting Success Talk Radio Show - Jodie Lynn is the host of this amazing radio program which already has over 80,000 subscribers. Please see www.ParentToParent.com for more details and find out how you can possibly be a guest. On the home page, just scroll down to the Jodie On The Radio section, and click on the Inside Parenting Success Radio Show. After you are done reading about it, please feel free to send in an Interview Request on our Parent to Parent Contact form (find link in the content box off of home page). We invite anyone who has won the Parent to Parent Life Buzz Award to send in your Interview Request. Please be patient -- a radio producer will contact you within 3 to 5 weeks.
Internet Portals, Websites and Newsletters
- Internationally syndicated Parent to Parent™ newspaper column, by Jodie Lynn. Parent to Parent™ has a potential readership of 19 million readers nationwide and in Canada for newspaper distribution.
- Articles written for other parenting publications which include more than 45 school newsletters and newspapers with an additional 4 magazines.
- Columns/articles written by Jodie Lynn throughout the Internet which appear on eDiets.com in the Healthy Kids Section, BabyUniverse.com, ClubMom.com, KeepKidsHealthy.com, MommiesMagazine.com, MainStreetMom.com, CatholicMom.com and more than 20 other sites as well as 32 newsletters.
- Books Inclusions in upcoming book(s) on the Best Children's Products
- Inclusions in upcoming monthly magazine on Best Children's Products and Family Buzz Articles (to launch in mid 2010 just in time for spring and Easter).
- School News Roll Call - 325,000 distribution covering 14 school districts.
- MommiesMagazine -- online magazine for moms (www.MommiesMagazine.com)
- "Life Buzz Award" featured in Special Edition of Games Quarterly Magazine!
Read the article here!
- A monthly online newsletter all about the BUZZ on LifeBuzzAward.com winners including family/parenting/health tips. Our subscriber list is growing by leaps and bounds on a daily basis.
- Award Winners are also mentioned in the Parent to Parent Newsletter www.ParentToParent.com.
NEW EXCITING UPDATES!
- Jodie Lynn signs on as a special weekly columnist with eDiets.com. Dear Jodie" begins October 24, 2008 and appears every Wednesday.
- The Parent to Parent Life Buzz Award continues to be featured in nationwide magazines, some of which are listed below. Please watch for new ones in 2008, 2009 and each year.
- Read the most recent Parent to Parent Survey which is sent to Parents and the Media. In a nutshell, it proves that winning an award for a product, game, toy, book, web site, TV or Radio Program, significantly improves sales and garnishes respect from the media. This allows the award-winning product to possibly capture unlimited exposure opportunities and/or helps to bring well-deserved recognition and respect to alert potential buyers about the status of a product.
In Radio, TV and Movies, an award-winning program or show will benefit from attracting more listeners and viewers. Out of those surveyed, 94% said that the name, "Parent to Parent Life Buzz Award," was more meaningful and instantly inspired them to strongly consider purchasing a product, visit a website, listen to a specific Radio Program and/or watch a TV Show that displayed this award over a similar one. Read more here!
- Inside Parenting Success Talk Radio Show - Jodie Lynn is host of this new amazing radio program which already has over 80,000 subscribers. Please see www.ParentToParent.com for more details and find out how you can possibly be a guest. On the home page, just scroll down to the Jodie On The Radio section, and click on the Inside Parenting Success Radio Show. After you are done reading about it, please feel free to send in an Interview Request on our Parent to Parent Contact form (find link in the content box off of home page). We invite anyone who has won the Parent to Parent Life Buzz Award to send in your Interview Request. Please be patient -- a radio producer will contact you within 3 to 5 weeks.
RESULTS FOR LATEST PARENT AND MEDIA SURVEY ARE IN!
AWARD SURVEY FOR 2010/2011
SURVEY TO PARENTS:
This survey was sent out to parents in all 52 states in the US and in Canada. Out of the 29,000 we approached, 97% said they would prefer to buy a product, especially a book, toy or game, if it had won an award and specifically, if it was displayed on the front cover/package. Additionally, they would prefer to choose to visit a website, listen to a specific Radio Program and/or watch a TV Show/Program or Movie, if it had won an award that came from REAL parents, such as the Parent to Parent Life Buzz Award.
Out of those surveyed, 95% said that the name, "Parent to Parent Life Buzz Award," was more meaningful and instantly inspired them to strongly consider purchasing a product, visit a website, listen to a specific Radio Program, watch a TV Show or Movie, that displayed this award over a similar one.
SURVEY TO MEDIA:
The second survey went out to the media. Out of 3,247 editors, reporters and journalists, 93% said that in 2011 and in the upcoming years, (2011 and beyond), they will continue to place award-winning products in a top priority category when considering a pitch or plug for an item and/or for an article, story or interview -- especially for books, music CDs and DVDs, games, toys, websites, Radio and TV Programs and Movies. Almost half of those who responded were writers and journalists who focus on newspaper, magazine, Radio and TV Programs. A little more of half, 53%, were either a part of a "decision-making" team, or the person in charge, of making the final decision on which products would be highlighted and/or recommended for a story, article, column or other. Award-winning products were almost always chosen first. This feedback included Editor-in-Chiefs, Producers, and Department Editors.
PLEASE NOTE: This is priceless marketing and packaging information presented to you straight from the media. Basically, it's confirming a higher percentage in potential opportunities for an award-winning product over one that has not met the award-winning status. It's also one of the very best reasons to continue in securing awards for your products.
Here are just a few of the websites and other media outlets where you can read about the Parent to Parent Life Buzz Award and/or read articles by Jodie Lynn.