Adding Wisdom Award Selects Fun, Safe and Creative Products for 2004
12/21/2004 5:01:36 PM
LOS ANGELES, Dec 21, 2004 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Internationally syndicated family columnist, Jodie Lynn, was getting so many requests for product recommendations that she decided to create the Parent to Parent Adding Wisdom Award Program to recognize the best family-friendly products.
"We are extremely pumped about our mission," says Lynn. "We are helping companies and organizations to make a difference in the world for families as we work together for a positive impact on society."
Adding Wisdom winners for the 2004 holiday season include:
- Taggies, fluffy safe creative toys for babies and kids
- Joy Stories, audio/CD stories that build self-esteem in children which includes an adorable finger puppet
- Mommyloves.com, a beautiful line of maternity tops with real breathable material and awesome one-of-a-kind diaper bags
- Under A Big Bright Yellow Umbrella by Yosi, wonderful music for the whole family to enjoy, dance and just have loads of fun
- Magic Backyard, by Jeff Moslely, a DVD that takes a ho-hum day and makes it a magical experience with the wonders of inspiration from your own backyard
- Children's books including Dream - A Tale of Wonder, Wisdom and Wishes
- Mymiraclebaby.com, a Web site where moms and moms-to-be can find unique and fairly priced treasured items for her as well as the kids.
- Goal Setting for Students by John Bishop will help children succeed in school and make homework and goal setting fun again and is the only system ever received that is personally endorsed by Jodie Lynn.
Recent winners also include parenting and family books, such as the soon-to-be-released, "In the Beginning...There Were No Diapers," by self- syndicated humor columnist Tim Bete.
"Tim Bete is truly among the rare few men who can actually make people laugh out loud in family humor," says Lynn.
The Parent to Parent Adding Wisdom Award was also given to several major magazines, including Budget Living Magazine.
"It's one of my very favorite magazines because I am the Queen of Budget Finds and there is no other magazine out on the market today like this incredible and sometimes quirky best of best budget solutions," says Lynn.
"We are very pleased with our 2004 winners and expect a huge number of applications in 2005," says Lynn. A complete list of 2004 winners can be seen at http://www.AddingWisdomaward.com. Submission call dates are now posted on the AddingWisdomAward.com site for Valentine's Day as well as Easter.
For more information on the Parent to Parent Adding Wisdom Award, see http://www.AddingWisdomaward.com or contact email@example.com.
Jodie Lynn coined the term, "Mom CEO" and "Mommy CEO," and all of their implications in striving for "balance in the lives of moms/women," at work and in the home, since 1996.
Net Connect Publicity
This release was issued through eReleases(TM). For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Parent to Parent
Anne Leedom, Net Connect Publicity, +1-916-939-8246, firstname.lastname@example.org
BACK TO www.AddingWisdomAward.com